WHY ARE PARTS MARKED SOLD! ON THE SITE ??
- Parts marked SOLD! have been sold and are not currently available to order.
- Used parts come and go frequently and we often only have one of a particular used part in stock at any one time. Instead of deleting sold item pages permanently from the website and then having to recreate them again when we get the part back in stock, we use the SOLD! and "Out of stock - email me when available" tag and button. This allows customers to sign up to be notified when a particular used part becomes available again.
- We have moved all of the sold parts to the bottom of each page so you do not need to look through everything.
- When we get the part back in stock we remove the SOLD! tag, change the pic and description if needed and move the item back to the top of the page. The part is then available to be ordered again.
- If you see a part on the website that is marked SOLD, simply click the "Out of stock - email me when available" button and enter your email address in the box that appears then click "submit" and your request will be entered into our Parts Wanted system. When we get that part back in stock you will be automatically emailed a link to the product page so you can order the part.
We have over 3000 parts on the site, so you can see how deleting entire product descriptions and part #s and then recreating them all over again when we get parts back in stock would be very time consuming. We'd rather spend our time finding and dismantling bikes, answering all inquiries, and shipping all orders within 24 hours. Thanks for your understanding.